| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tarapoto in September is hot at 25.85 °C (78.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 78.8mm (3.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Tarapoto September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tarapoto, Peru
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tarapoto:
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 657.6 kms (408.7 miles) NNW
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 691.6 kms (429.8 miles) NNW
- Puyo, Ecuador - 582 kms (361.7 miles) NNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 605.1 kms (376 miles) NW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 620.6 kms (385.6 miles) NW
- Canar, Ecuador - 523.4 kms (325.3 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 416.6 kms (258.9 miles) NW
- Piura, Peru - 490.1 kms (304.5 miles) WNW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) NW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 167.3 kms (104 miles) WNW
- Chiclayo, Peru - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) W
- Cajamarca, Peru - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) WSW
- Trujillo, Peru - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Chimbote, Peru - 376.6 kms (234 miles) SW
- Lima, Peru - 618.9 kms (384.6 miles) S